A downloadable game for Windows
Superstatic is a top-down shooter where you're given the ability to possess and control your enemies. Using "copies", you're able to perform a variety of skills including killing enemies within a certain radius, chaining kills together based on your current combo, teleporting to your copy's position and more.
The story centers on an addict who desperately turns to a clinical trial for a new drug. The drug is said to enhance the user's psychological capabilities, but it instead gives him mind control. After discovering some documents, he realizes that he is scheduled to be terminated. Infuriated, he goes after the creators of the drug through their webs of lies and conspiracies.
The game also includes a level editor allowing you to make your own custom levels using your own graphics, maps, guns, conversations and enemies.
- Possess your enemies, use them to fight for you and gain new abilities along the way
- Rich branching storyline - the choices you make determine the levels you play
- Large, open levels designed around multiple paths and freedom of choice
- Fully fleshed-out modding system: create your own levels, enemies and guns
- Fast-paced, quick restart gameplay
- Original soundtrack featuring dark, driving synths and pulse-pounding beats
|Published||2 years ago|
|Release date||344 days ago|
|Tags||Action, Dark, down, Shooter, Stealth, Story Rich, supernatural, superstatic, top, Violent|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: